14th Annual Liquidity Risk Management – New York, United States of America
As assets continue to increase and political & regulatory environments remain volatile, it is imperative for firms to gain a solid footing and adapt their processes. Because every transaction or commitment has implications for a bank’s liquidity, a constant assessment and management of liquidity risk are of paramount importance for financial institutions. Treasurers need to review, revise, and future proof their liquidity management to keep pace with rapidly changing environment.
In response to those needs, ERMA becomes the official supporting associate of the 14th Annual Liquidity Risk Management that is organized by marcus evans, North America. Join the program to start preparing your firm against the liquidity challenges brought by current business environment.
- Transition from LIBOR to SOFR Smoothly and Efficiently
- Overcome Rising Interest Rate Challenges
- Form Cohesion along the Three Lines of Defense to Create a Unified Approach to Liquidity Risk Management
- Improve Data Quality and Integrity to Facilitate Liquidity Reporting, Monitoring, and Management
- Sharpen Contingency Planning to Secure Financial Stability in Volatile Environment
- Formulate Liquidity Stress Testing Scenarios to Maintain Preparedness in a Fluctuating Market
- Forecast and React to Market Stress Events & Liquidity Shocks
- Andrea Lanza, Managing Director – Head of Interest Rate, Liquidity, and ALM Risk, State Street
- Kyle Szeliga, Managing Director, Liquidity Risk Oversight, Charles Schwab
- Clarice Carotti, Head of Market, Liquidity and Operational Risk Management, Intesa Sanpaolo, New York Branch
- Frank Sansone, Treasurer & SVP – Head of Treasury,China Construction Bank
- Michael McDonald, Senior Director, Liquidity Risk Management,Capital One