2nd Annual Strategic ALM & Integrated Balance Sheet Management
Date: 19 - 20 February 2024 | Singapore
The marcus evans 2nd Annual Strategic ALM & Integrated Balance Sheet Management conference taking place on the 19th - 20th of February 2024 in Singapore will provide a hands-on approach to navigate economic challenges, optimize balance sheets, and stay ahead in ALM and risk management. Gain critical insights from companies like DBS Bank, ING Bank, Standard Chartered, Deutsche Bank and many others. In an economic landscape marked by high inflation, rising interest rates, and regulatory complexities, this conference is your gateway to fortifying your ALM proficiency.
Key topics include:
- Balance Sheet Management in a Rising Rate Environment
- Cash Repatriation: Easing the Pressures on Balance Sheets
- IRRBB: How Can the Mechanics Can Be Relooked in Light of The Recent Crisis?
- Navigating Rising Inflation, Interest Rates and a Complex Regulatory Environment
- Evaluating the Impact of Rising Interest Rate Risk on Deposit and Pricing
- Technology and Operations Oversight