9th Catastrophe Insurance & Risk Management Summit 2022
Established as the world’s foremost event of its kind, Equip Global is pleased to announce the dates for the 9th Catastrophe Insurance & Risk Management Summit 2022 Live Online, taking place 25 - 28 October 2022 Digitally. This is the world’s leading networking and learning platform for industry leaders to discuss and share insightful experiences on how to develop & model catastrophe insurance products for various catastrophes, how to best manage catastrophe models & risks, best practices learned in resolving the impact of Covid-19 hardening and raising pandemic resilience, underwriting policies & coverage in times of great unpredictability & climate change, understanding catastrophe bonds structuring issuance in Asia Pacific and more!
Why is this Must-Attend Summit:
- Insightful Case Studies and Workshops: Gain strategic insights from global industry experts on their sharing in terms of updates on latest catastrophe risk models valuation techniques, how to develop catastrophe insurance portfolio strategies, risk transfer solutions including Cat Bonds & Insurance Linked Securities, scenario analysis and stress testing on Cat Models, analysing different risk financial products, impact of regulations and compliance, market-driven catastrophe insurance product development & risk management in unpredictable Covid-19 times & escalating climate change challenges
- Be Updated with Strategies to Diversify Catastrophe Risk:Discovering innovative climate change assessment models for improving underwriting’s decision, improving exposure data quality, developing the risk calibration and features of the risk-based capital (RBC) framework, understanding major catastrophe reinsurance pricing approaches, achieving the ideal Cat solution and closing protection gap, reviewing new perspectives and drivers of Catastrophe Risk in Asia, coverage, capacity, underwriting considerations
- Interactive Discussions Networking with Catastrophe Insurance & Risk Management Decision Makeracross insurance companies, reinsurance companies, reinsurance brokers, actuaries and CAT consultants, modellers, developers, government agencies, to gain real-life perspectives from these key groups of people
- Eye-opening Presentations & Case Studies: Gain strategic insights from over 16 industry experts on their sharing in terms of technology, updates on latest catastrophe risk models, risk transfer solutions including Cat Bonds & Insurance Linked Securities, Scenario analysis and stress testing on Cat Models, risk mitigation, dealing with large data sets, insurance policy valuations for catastrophic & extreme weather events, analysing different risk financial products, impact of regulations and compliance, market-driven catastrophe insurance product development
- In-depth Workshops Attend the 4 Expert-Led Pre-& Post Summit Workshops to grasp the nuts and bolts in optimizing your catastrophe insurance & risk management strategies as well as best practices to manage your portfolios in reference to different extreme catastrophic events.
To find out more, contact EQUIP GLOBAL at firstname.lastname@example.org OR Visit https://www.equip-global.com/catastrophe-insurance-and-risk-management-summit