ISO 31000 Enterprise Risk Management Fundamentals Training and Certification – Bandung, Indonesia
This program is focused on providing a strong fundamental understanding in Enterprise Risk Management, by using a combination of instructor-led training and real-world case study analysis, using the following structure:
- Introduction to Enterprise Risk Management
The concept, basic principles and leading practices of Enterprise Risk Management, such as the COSO Enterprise Risk Management framework and ISO 31000 Risk Management Standard.
- The Principles of Enterprise Risk Management
The primary principles of risk management based on ISO 31000.
- The Enterprise Risk Management Frameworks
How Enterprise Risk Management framework will effectively assist risk management at varying levels and within specific context of the organization.
- The Enterprise Risk Management Process
How Enterprise Risk Management process should be applied in a corporate environment.
Who Should Participate?
The program is designed for member of corporate and public supervisory boards, member of executive boards, and the talent pools of listed and large corporations includes:
- Directors of Compliance and/or Risk Management
- Chairperson and member of Audit Committee and Risk Oversight Committee
- Chairperson and member of Risk Oversight Committee
- Chief Audit Executive
- Risk Management Consultant
- Academician who is involved in constructing Risk Management Curriculum
- Risk Officers
- Risk practitioners and professionals
For further information about this program, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, or through one of our registration channels:
M: +62 838 2045 4912
E : email@example.com
M: +62 811 2247 733
*Seats are limited, early registration is encouraged.