Risk Governance Master Class – Tanzania
The dynamic future of the global convergence is expected to bring opportunities for global corporations, but can create massive threats for corporations who are not well prepared. One of the mandatory tickets to facing globalization, is an effective Good Corporate Governance and Enterprise Risk Management practices at the board level, known as Risk Governance.
To achieve effective risk governance, companies must identify the present and future risks that might arises, determining the right measures to mitigate these risks. Therefore, this Risk Governance Master Class is designed specifically for senior managers and board members who are in charge of the implementation of effective Control Environment and Risk Oversight.
- Improve understanding of an effective governance and increase knowledge on risk governance, emerging risk in organizations
- Develop the leadership skills and tools required to promote and implement responsible corporate governance practices
- Allow partner institutions to gauge how the Program is progressing and discuss key challenges
- Share experiences and build networks with peers
- Practice sharing
- Lectures, case studies, and exercises
Who Should Participate?
Registration fee depends on the chosen program that you would like to participate. There are 2 programs offered in Risk Governance Master Class in Tanzania:
- Training: USD 850
- Training + Certification: USD 1350
*Seats are limited, early registration is encouraged.
For registration or more information regarding the program, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also access our online registration by clicking the button below.