Risk-!n 5th Edition
Bridge the silos to better manage risks!
Date: 25 - 26 May 2023
Risk-!n 2023 will make a difference in the landscape of risk management conferences by bridging the silos between all organizational processes and their respective value chains. We aim to bring you up to date on sustainable organizational resilience and help you challenge your assumptions with insights from topical experts.
Register now with code RISKIN23PARTNER25 for 25% off the regular price and earn 15 PDUs by attending the event for your ERMA Certifications.
Risk-!n 2023 Agenda
25 May 2023
- Introducing Risk-!n 2023
- Cyber-attack Live Exercise
- 5 Years of Resilience Framework
- SIRCA Panel : From Insurance Management to Financial Engineering
- Let's Change The Way We See Risk
- Cyber Risk Quantification
- The Future of Captive Insurance
- Resilience - Responding to Never Normal
- Captive Benefits in Today's Context
- Competencies Needed To Be An Effective Crisis and Resilience Manager in A VUCA world
- Swiss Legislation Regarding Insurance and Captive Companies
- ISO 31030 - Travel Risk Management
- Cyber Attack and Crisis Communication A Swiss Business Case
- ESG & Employee Benefits for Captives
26 May 2023
- Why Risk Quantification Has Become An Essential Component in Managing Risk.
- Tolerable Risk: Risk Management in The Third-Sector
- How to Assess Climate Change and Its Impact on A Property Portfolio
- Setting Up A Financially Based Risk Management Function from Scratch to Improve Long-term Resilience
- CRIF - ESG Rating Mechanism
- Risk Managers: The Fatal Error in Managing Risks
- Climate Change Urgency
- Risk Management in The Pharma Industry
- The Story of Risk
- Connections Between Individual and Collective Resilience
- How Can The Security Function Effectively Contribute to Your ESG Rating?
- Mental Health Risks
- Human Capital Risk Management
- Closing Risk-!n 2023