Sustainable and Responsible Investment
Date: 20-21 November
Place: London Marriott Hotel Canary Wharf, London, UK
The marcus evans 2nd Edition Sustainable and Responsible Investment conference taking place in London, UK on 20-21 November will address the ongoing challenges for asset owners and asset managers in establishing effective sustainable and responsible investment strategies. In-depth panels and sessions led by expert practitioners in the field will examine how to integrate sustainability goals into investment, address EU taxonomy and regulations, develop effective scenario analysis, and push towards net zero by 2050. There will be a particular focus on how firms can engage with sustainable and impact investing in emerging markets, especially the APAC and MEA regions.
Key sessions include:
- Investigate the extent to which systematic risk factors drive the performance of ESG investment strategies.
- Consolidate broader ESG factors within sustainable investments.
- Apply climate scenario analysis and modelling in a practical way throughout portfolios.
- Promote the opportunities of investing within emerging markets.
- Investigate the best case uses for effective social impact investing.
- Impact as distinct from ESG: Understand the differences between scoring and outcome.
Expert Speaker Panel includes:
- Jan-Carl Plagge, Head of ESG Research, Vanguard
- Peter Mennie, Chief Sustainable Investment Officer, Public Markets, Manulife Investment Management
- David Jessop, Head of Investment Risk, Columbia Threadneedle Investments
- Bernhard Eikenberg, Head of Emerging Markets Strategy, Community Investment Management
- Laurence Laplane-Rigal, Head of Social Impact Investing, Amundi
- Lisa Beauvilain, Global Head of Sustainability & Stewardship, Impax Asset Management