The dynamic future of the global convergence is expected to bring opportunities for organisations, including the ones in Africa. While at the same time, it can also create massive threats for those who are not well prepared. One of the mandatory tickets to facing globalization is Risk Governance, an effective Good Corporate Governance and Enterprise Risk Management practices at the board level. To achieve effective Risk Governance, it is a must to create resilient organizations in Africa, the ability to identify the present and future risks and determining the right measures to exploit and mitigate these risks. That why partner with shared ideal and vision have come together to build this capacity for Africa
- Improve understanding of an effective governance and increase knowledge on risk governance, emerging risk in organizations
- Develop the leadership skills and tools required to promote and implement responsible corporate governance practices
- Allow partner institutions to gauge how the Program is progressing and discuss key challenges
- Share experiences and build networks with peers
The program will be delivered using the following methods:
– Practice sharing
– Lectures, case studies, and exercises
Venue : Addis Ababa
Date : October 5th – 7th, 2020
Who Should Participate?
Business executives who play a major role in leading corporate governance and Enterprise Risk Management efforts within an enterprise, including those who serve on the board of directors or in senior executive roles, such as CEOs, chief risk officers, COOs, CFOs, controllers, chief audit executives, internal and external auditors, chartered accountants and others who lead the Corporate Governance process in the organization.
Training + Certification
*Seats are limited, early registration is encouraged.
For further information about the master class, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org