The output of today’s good risk governance is doing things differently and doing new things rightly. Risk governance builds Enterprise Risk Management environment or culture that informs the thinking processes of staff in an organization so that better and wiser decisions can be made under uncertainty.
In the Risk Governance Master Class, all participants would learn how to do prospective work, which would help open up their thinking to what might be possible, as opposed to business-as-usual mentality around what they believe is possible and will occur. It is about shifting the focus and thinking from short term to long term.
Since we are now in the cognitive era, participants would be introduced to specific tools that advance, strengthen and elevate the human intelligence side of business to shape behaviour, decisions, collaboration, and executions for continuous sustainable transactional outcomes today and in the multiplicative and multifactorial future interactions. The hearts and minds of people in a company are critical for ethical, complex decision-making and wiser actions, after all.
After participating in the masterclass, participants would begin to see governance & management with a new light, which would enable them to evaluate whether their organization’s enterprise risk management is qualitatively expanding mindsets and enabling requisite decisions with quantitative evidence.
Call To Action: find the registration link below, if you’re interested in gaining clarity to these important questions:
On a daily basis, how effectually do your professionals that think for a living:
– gain awareness of changing business environments that could impact the organization for success?
– know how much risk is too much to take at what time?
– quantitatively and qualitatively (at the same time) arrive at informed decisions?
– make sense of complex probabilistic situations with weak signals?
– gain a shared understanding and communicate perspective with stakeholders?
– monitor & control uncertainty for real-time insight and outcomes reporting?
Samuel Temitope Apanisile, Director/ERMA West Africa Region.
Apply to participate here: https://registration.ermaglobalseries.com
Enjoy daily tweets: @ERMANigeria
The program will be delivered using the following methods:
– Practice sharing
– Lectures, case studies, and exercises
Venue: Lagos, Nigeria
Risk Management Master Class
28 – 29 January 2023
23 – 24 March 2023
25 – 26 May 2023
27– 28 July 2023
28 – 29 September 2023
23– 24 November 2023
Risk Governance Master Class
24 – 25 February 2023
21 – 22 April 2023
23 – 24 June 2023
25 – 26 August 2023
27 – 28 October 2023
22 – 23 December 2023
Who Should Participate?
– Executive Directors
– Non-Executive Directors
– Chairperson and members of Audit Committee
– Chairperson and members of Risk Oversight Committee
– Chairperson and members of Corporate Governance Council
– Chairperson and members of Ethics Committee
– Chief Audit Executive
– Chief Risk Officer
– Senior risk practitioners
– Talents for future directors
Training + Certification
*Seats are limited, early registration is encouraged.
For further information about the master class, please contact: email@example.com