The dynamic future of the global convergence is expected to bring opportunities for global corporations, but can create massive threats for corporations who are not well prepared. One of the mandatory tickets to facing globalization, is an effective Good Corporate Governance and Enterprise Risk Management practices at the board level, known as Risk Governance.
To achieve effective risk governance, companies must identify the present and future risks that might arises, determining the right measures to mitigate these risks. Therefore, this Risk Governance Master Class is designed specifically for senior managers and board members who are in charge of the implementation of effective Control Environment and Risk Oversight.
The program will be delivered using the following methods:
– Practice sharing
– Lectures, case studies, and exercises
Venue : Manila
Date : July 16th – 17th, 2020
Who Should Participate?
– Executive Directors
– Non-Executive Directors
– Chairperson and members of Audit Committee
– Chairperson and members of Risk Oversight Committee
– Chairperson and members of Corporate Governance Council
– Chairperson and members of Ethics Committee
– Chief Audit Executive
– Chief Risk Officer
– Senior risk practitioners
– Talents for future directors.
Training + Certification
*Seats are limited, early registration is encouraged.
For further information about the master class, please contact: email@example.com