ISO 31000 ERM Fundamentals Training and Certification Hybrid: Singapore & Online
This program is focused on providing a strong fundamental understanding in Enterprise Risk Management, by using a combination of instructor-led training and real-world case study analysis, using the following structure:
- Introduction to Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
The concept, basic principles and leading practices of ERM, such as the COSO ERM framework and ISO 31000 Risk Management Standard.
- The Principles of ERM
The primary principles of risk management based on ISO 31000.
- The ERM Frameworks
How ERM framework will effectively assist risk management at varying levels and within specific context of the organization.
- The ERM Process
How ERM process should be applied in a corporate environment.
Who Should Participate?
The program is designed for member of corporate and public supervisory boards, member of executive boards, and the talent pools of listed and large corporations includes:
- Directors of Compliance and/or Risk Management
- Chairperson and member of Audit Committee and Risk Oversight Committee
- Chairperson and member of Risk Oversight Committee
- Chief Audit Executive
- Risk Management Consultant
- Academician who is involved in constructing Risk Management Curriculum
- Risk Officers
- Risk practitioners and professionals