The dynamic future of the global convergence is expected to bring opportunities for global corporations, but can create massive threats for corporations who are not well prepared. One of the mandatory tickets to facing globalization, is an effective Good Corporate Governance and Enterprise Risk Management practices at the board level, known as Risk Governance.
To achieve effective risk governance, companies must identify the present and future risks that might arises, determining the right measures to mitigate these risks. Therefore, this Risk Governance Master Class is designed specifically for senior managers and board members who are in charge of the implementation of effective Control Environment and Risk Oversight.
- Improve understanding of an effective governance and increase knowledge on risk governance, emerging risk in organizations
- Develop the leadership skills and tools required to promote and implement responsible corporate governance practices
- Allow partner institutions to gauge how the Program is progressing and discuss key challenges
- Share experiences and build networks with peers
The program will be delivered using the following methods:
– Practice sharing
– Lectures, case studies, and exercises
Venue : Dar-es Salaam
Date : July 18th – 20th, 2018
Who Should Participate?
Business executives who play a major role in leading corporate governance and Enterprise Risk Management efforts within an enterprise, including those who serve on the board of directors or in senior executive roles, such as CEOs, chief risk officers, COOs, CFOs, controllers, chief audit executives, internal and external auditors, chartered accountants and others who lead the Corporate Governance process in the organization.
Training + Certification
*Seats are limited, early registration is encouraged.
For further information about the master class, please contact: email@example.com