Chief Risk Officer
Date: 10 - 11 May 2023
Risk of Contagion- Join us for Chief Risk Officer Summit Singapore May 2023
The deepening crisis in the banking sector with the failure of Silicon Valley Bank, Signature Bank and the bailout of Credit Suisse and First Republic is your BANK SECURE.
Despite the attempts of global regulators and financial executives to quell concerns about contagion, worries persist. Financial institutions are now confronted with an entirely new risk and regulatory landscape, along with a more cut-throat market and constantly shifting business models.
Do your Due Diligence make sure you attend Chief Risk Officer. Because They will ask what training have you provided your company and your staff to ensure that you are on top of your Risk Strategy.
Chief Risk Officer Summit aimed at equipping risk professionals with insights and perspectives on strategies to manage risk for future-readiness. Join us and discover how to successfully navigate fundamental disruptions, emerge stronger and gain a competitive advantage in the new now. Learn from leaders across different industries, uncover case studies from reputable speakers, experience the latest technology to improve data quality insight and take advantage of the excellent networking opportunities throughout the conference.
WHY YOU CANNOT MISS THIS EVENT
• Mitigating risk to achieve leaner operations
• Integrating risk management into strategic planning, business decision-making, and major transformation initiatives
• Understanding diverse risk perspectives to stay abreast of key risks and related analysis
• Conducting strong scenario planning capabilities to address key business risks
• Leveraging tools, technologies and analytics for insights to manage risks holistically
• Gaining visibility end-to-end for monitoring the flow of information
Register now with 10% Off for ERMA Members and earn 15 PDUs by attending the event for your ERMA Certifications.